Monday, January 1, 2007

Not enough time....

I simply don't have enough time to write everything I want to on here and I'm going crazy! Nebraska loses to Auburn in the Cotton Bowl 17-14. Callahan again taking major heat for stupid play calling and getting shut out in the 2nd half. My quick take - FIND A KICKER!

Creighton plays sloppy and beats Illinois St. 79-71 in front a crowd that was still hung over from New Year's. Anthony Tolliver played great though. He hit 11 for 11 from the field - hard to beat perfection. Funk played well again but the Jays committed 18 turnovers and allowed a Red Bird to hit 8 of 11 from 3. Jays simply can't guard the perimeter right now.

As I write this - Boise St. just tied the Fiesta Bowl with a F'ing Hook and Lateral play!! After giving up a pick 6 - the Broncos score with :07 secs to play. Oklahoma is playing for the BCS conference pride and the little guy simply won't go away....Amazing, Amazing game. I thought this Bowl Game would suck. It might be the best one of the year. Overtime in a BCS game - great stuff....

Big 12 is 3-4 in the Bowls so far....If OU loses, it will be bad year for the conference in Bowls again. What a long, crazy day of sports.....God, I love my job.

.....update - Boise St. ties the game with RB pass....they GO FOR TWO.....AND GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A FU*$ING PLAY CALL!!!! STATUE OF LIBERTY!!??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Greatest Bowl game I've ever watched....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe they should have tried a fake field goal. With all the trick plays Coach Callahan has ran this year, I am surprised he did not. Coach Callahan's play calling te last 2 games has been terrible!