Tuesday, April 24, 2007

2 Year Anniversary April 25th

Brian and I would just like to say Happy Birthday to Big Sports 590 :). 2 years ago, I received the opportunity to move to Omaha and host the Big Show. You think I sounded excited when Dana Altman came back? You should have heard me when I got the offer to come Omaha. It's been everything and more that I had hoped for.

It's hard to believe it's already been 2 years but we wanted to thank everyone who listens to the show, emails the show and supports the show. Thank you and let's go for many more.....

Matt

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey hey Two years!!!
Just think of all the fun stuff you have done, and the stupid people you have met.

I'm gonna be in Omaha for a speacial trip and appearance at the fantasy draft. I think it should be tradition that I get the first pick now every year...yeah...tradition :D