Sunday, December 14, 2008

Shoulder Doing OK After Friday


Well, that's what Dr. Kirk Hutton of OrthoWest did to me on Friday morning. I had my labrium repaired in my left shoulder and so far so good. Doc was awesome. Yet, typing is not easy so I wanted to say that this blog might be a little light in the writing department in the coming weeks.

I wanted to thank first and foremost my mother and sister for coming to Omaha and putting up with my drugged up ass for the past 3 days. 2nd - I want to thank everyone at The Nebraska Orthopedic Hospital including Dr. Hutton who did an outstanding job and took great care of me.

Now, it's time to go back to work with Becky, my great Physical Therapist from Excel Physical Therapy in order to be able to play golf this spring. Thanks to everyone who emailed me about my surgery and for all the great support my friends here in Omaha have shown during this process. I will be back on the pre/post game show for CU tomorrow and back fully on Wednesday for the Big Show.

To quote my mom "Matt, you are very lucky to have these wonderful people who care about you here in Omaha". I agree completely.

9 comments:

sublime_fan27 said...

As much as you may annoy me, I'm glad your surgury went well. I had shoulder surgery when I was playing minor league baseball and it's rough for a few days.

Good luck with the recovery, as cold as it is today, I'm shocked that you would even be thinking about golf.

Matt Perrault said...

we all need something to get us through right? :) My mother got to see Omaha at it's finest...45 to 5 in one day

Deez Nutz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Yeah, how can you not do the pre/port game at Creighton, but you can throw your sister out on the Blue Jay court to take pictures of her? You almost got her trampled by Northern Colorado!

Matt Perrault said...

right, because i was trying to get her run over....i actually wanted her to get hurt.

Unknown said...

Well, it wasn't like you were gonna save her from the court with your cripple arm hiding under your Creighton jacket. It's too bad you couldn't have had Trav and Petey Mac take care of you, and have your mom and sis do the pre and post game! (that's a joke)

farmboy2376 said...

Gotta love the great weather we have here in the Cornhusker State. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Mr. Trofholz said...

Matt,

Even though I think you're a wiener, I hope your recovery goes fine. I may hate you, more than any other person in the state in fact, but I'm not a sadist. That suckers gotta be sore in this cold weather.

Mr. Trofholz said...

Wait!! Strike that. I forgot Ernie Chambers still resides in Nebraska.