Sunday, August 10, 2008

Patriots Fan Club Starting....


Hey Guys,


I need your help to pass this along here in Omaha. A while ago, a man approached me about starting a New England Patriots fan club here in Nebraska. I have lost track of him so I'm hoping to start a fan club and get in touch with him as well. So here's the announcement:


I'm starting a Patriots fan club that will get together every week for the Pats game at Farrell's elite sports bar - 9th and Dodge. We will get a party room to ourselves with 2 TV's and an optional 3rd if we need it. There will be drink/food specials and lots Patriots cheering going on. I'm not working on Monday nights this year so I will be available for every game to host.


This has nothing to do with the radio station so email is the best way to talk to me about this matt@bigsports590.com If you are interested - let me know and let me know if there is another group in town that we could join up with for the season. Kickoff is less than a month away! Go Pats!

5 comments:

sublime_fan27 said...

Haha. I feel sorry for anybody who is a fan of cheaters.

Unknown said...

What? you can't say...
"This has nothing to do with the radio station"

and then...
"so email is the best way to talk to me about this matt@bigsports590.com"

Either JBG is going to want something from it using your company email address, or people are going to think its a JBG event.

Matt Perrault said...

My public email is that email. Farrell's is a client. Saying it's not a JBG event means you won't hear promos on the radio nor will I be there on the clock. Thus, I can drink and just hang out. It's kinda like this blog..it's mine but it's tied to Big Sports. Everything I do is part of the show...I'm just not getting paid for the Pats Fan club viewing parties

Unknown said...

"I'm just not getting paid for the Pats Fan club viewing parties"

But that's the only way anybody will show up, isn't it!? KIDDING!

rocket said...

That sure sounds like fun Matt, surrounding yourself with bandwagon Patriot fans.